1. Applications for Visit/Tourist/Family/Business Visa can be applied online through the website of Bahrain E-Visa Service:
2. Requirements for the E-Visa applications are as follows and should be scanned and attached thru the online application:
For Family/Visit Visa Applications:
Honorary Consulate of the Kingdom of Bahrain, Manila
#5470 4th Flr., Picar Building I, Osmeña Highway
corner Gen. Mascardo St., Barangay Bangkal
Makati City, Philippines 1233
For Tourist Visa Applications:
For Business Visa Applicants:
3. Payment for E-visa costs Php 3,550.
4. Applicant should carefully read and understand the Conditions and Requirements of each type of visa.
5. Approval of E-Visa is under the authority and discretion of National Passports and Residence Affairs (NPRA) of the Kingdom of Bahrain
6. Citizens of 66 countries below and of GCC states are eligible for Visa On Arrival:
|Australia||Falkland Islands||Luxembourg||South Korea|
|Czech Republic||Kazakhstan||San Marino|
The General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence Affairs (NPRA) is the authority managing the entry of people to Bahrain.
National Passport and Residence Affairs (NPRA)
Exhibitions Ave., Manama, Bahrain
Tel. No.: (+973) 17399777 / (+973) 1753 0902
Fax No.: (+973) 1753 4490
Applicants who would like to visit the Honorary Consulate for paying the approved E-Visa should bring the printed confirmation of NPRA from their email together with the payment and filled-up Visa Application Form and should send an email requesting for an appointment and stating the purpose of the visit at email@example.com before visiting the Honorary Consulate.